Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.522 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,489TL ($990) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (29 minutes ago)