Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03526 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,197TL (₨62,302) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)