Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,583TL (Rp 12,753,419) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)