Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,740TL (Rp 6,463,390) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)