Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,192TL (Rp 7,742,208) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)