Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,402TL (Rp 9,195,543) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)