Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,101TL (Rp 7,339,131) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)