Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,327TL (Rp 9,966,843) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)