Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,978TL (Rp 9,343,757) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)