Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01866 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,029TL (162,390 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)