Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01268 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,257TL (178,019 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)