Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (175,487 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)