Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01724 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (187,435 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)