Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,663TL (783,941 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)