Cost of living comparison between David, Panama and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,963TL (965 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (32 minutes ago)