Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.465 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,546TL (832 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (40 minutes ago)