Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,869TL (759 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)