Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,972TL (1,111 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)