Cost of living in David, Panama vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.320 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,568TL (859 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)