Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 191% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,103TL (元11,403) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (37 minutes ago)