Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.557 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 139% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,726TL (AU$1,610) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)