Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.343 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,423TL (AU$3,595) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)