Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (€839) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (43 minutes ago)