Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,459TL (1,561,976 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)