Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,251TL (1,572,504 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)