Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,333TL (1,946,303 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)