Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,847TL (2,397,349 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (44 minutes ago)