Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,855TL (1,664,959 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)