Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (﷼ 4,011) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)