Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,993TL (﷼ 2,971) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)