Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00594 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,194TL (201,092 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)