Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00681 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 975TL (143,150 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)