Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00700 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,887TL (412,417 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)