Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,712TL (1,107,525 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)