Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,911TL (807,771 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)