Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,383TL (₩1,046,252) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)