Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,755TL (₩1,353,371) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)