Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,033TL (₩1,056,121) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)