Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,271TL (₩1,058,464) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)