Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,651TL (₩1,753,064) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)