Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL (₩936,966) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)