Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (₩962,147) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)