Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,464TL (₩1,689,449) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)