Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (₩976,876) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)