Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL (₩874,983) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (41 minutes ago)