Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,484TL (₩1,302,421) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)