Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,120TL (24,398,886 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)