Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,869TL (10,956,255 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)