Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,721TL (11,768,802 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)