Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,388TL (2,897 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)