Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,490TL (2,683 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)