Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,301TL (R$ 1,909) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)