Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (R$ 3,544) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (34 minutes ago)