Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,356TL (CH$402,673) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)