Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (CH$525,957) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)