Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,383TL (CH$587,988) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)