Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38077 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,736TL (Bs 4,560) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)