Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,204TL (Bs 55,002,886) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)