Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17091 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,416TL (Mex$ 14,136) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)