Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,907TL (R$ 3,287) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)