Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,287TL (R$ 2,150) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)