Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (R$ 2,297) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)