Cost of living comparison between Cuernavaca, Mexico and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16539 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,728TL (Mex$ 16,493) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)