Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,230TL (COL$2,592,480) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)