Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,335TL (COL$2,635,446) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)