Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,757TL (COL$1,325,869) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (32 minutes ago)