Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19578 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,712TL (L 18,960) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)