Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,219TL (713,404 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)