Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,390TL (342,182 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)