Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00920 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,757TL (516,826 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)