Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (€700) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)