Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30787 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,838TL (Bs 18,964) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)