Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,263TL (Bs 17,459) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)