Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,597TL (€938) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)