Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,340TL (€997) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)