Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,780TL (€689) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)