Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,852TL (€1,056) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (39 minutes ago)