Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,937TL (€770) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)