Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,089TL (CH$710,695) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)