Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00518 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,087TL (CH$596,584) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (38 minutes ago)