Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,151TL (CH$538,276) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)