Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 120% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,838TL (kr7,743) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)