Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,109TL (kr7,598) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)