Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,956TL (kr12,767) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)