Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,860TL (kr10,749) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)