Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04092 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,762TL (67,490 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)