Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,184TL (2,214 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)