Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (2,844 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)