Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,346TL (2,567 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (27 minutes ago)