Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17323 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,777TL (ARS $16,029) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (36 minutes ago)