Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (8,805,434 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)