Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,239TL (9,310,257 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)