Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,755TL (10,820,220 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)