Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,332TL (€539) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)