Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19836 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL (L 16,585) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)