Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16682 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,116TL (L 12,686) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)