Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02399 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,172TL (90,512 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)