Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02302 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,105TL (91,418 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)