Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02349 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,786TL (118,584 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)