Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,096TL (€833) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)