Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,666TL (€667) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (37 minutes ago)