Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.692 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,614TL ($b5,218) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)