Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,788TL (3,247 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)