Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,069TL (2,476 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)