Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,063TL (1,930 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)