Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,675TL ($1,419) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)