Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25196 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,561TL (Mex$ 10,164) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)