Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19106 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,809TL (Mex$ 14,702) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (42 minutes ago)