Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,662TL (Mex$ 13,736) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)