Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 823TL (Bs 13,480,797) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)