Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,537TL (Bs 60,703,734) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)