Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,187TL (Bs 29,653,041) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)